Phoode hosted a live conversation with Teri who’s celebrating the 10th anniversary of his book “Food Photography & Lighting”.
We elaborated on “what’s changed” within the food photography market since the book was published.
Some of the subjects we discussed:
– The rise of content creation.
– Photographers becoming cinematographers and directors.
– Software and camera advancement – including AI- Teri’s new fav subject 😉
– New marketing challenges.
– Changes in the creative process.
– Rise of YouTube as a learning resource.
We welcome the submittal of any relevant subjects for future episodes. Feel free to submit here and also subscribe for future podcast live podcast recordings.